MTGS1000V-1ARegular price $1,730.00
The MT-G, Metal Twisted G-Shock, is a completely refined G-SHOCK series crafted at Casio's Yamagata factory in Japan for select premium styles. Meticulously assembled from materials and components made entirely in-house, the elegance of a luxury timepiece is combined with a rugged performance chronograph to take you across oceans and continents. The stainless steel covering of the MT-G employs G-SHOCK's advanced Core Guard Structure of stainless steel, resin and alpha Gel® to ensure mechanical integrity, coupled with LED-infused Tough Movement for ongoing precision. Multi-Band 6 atomic timekeeping ensures accuracy through radio-controlled time/date updates from global transmitting stations, along with Triple G Resist for shock, gravitational drop and centrifugal force resistance. The MT-G is the epitome of modern wrist couture. Black distressed ion plated stainless steel with a black face.
- Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (US, UK, Germany, Japan, China) Receives time calibration radio signals which keep the displayed time accurate Auto receive function (up to 6 times per day/up to 5 times per day for China) Manual receive function Signal: US WWVB, UK MSF, Germany DCF77, Japan JJY40/JJY60, China BPCFrequency: US 60kHz, UK 60kHz, Germany 77.5kHz, Japan 40/60kHz, BPC 68.5kHz
- Tough Solar Power Triple G Resistant (Shock Resistant, Vibration Resistant, Centrifugal Force Resistant) Smart Access Electronic Crown w/Quick-lock Tough Movement Auto hand home position correction 200M Water Resistant Neo-brite Luminous Hands
- Dual Time Selectable 29 times zones (29 cities + UTC), city code display, daylight saving on/off, home city/world time swapping) Beeper Alarm
- 1/20 second chronograph Measuring capacity: 1:59'59.95" Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time Other: Auto-start
- Countdown Timer Measuring unit: 1 second Countdown range: 120 minutes Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 120 minutes (1-minute increments)